Monday, February 17, 2014

Time is such a precious commodity these days. Perhaps this is why I love instant gratification while creating. I have admired the knitters, and quilters who can work on projects diligently for days and even weeks at a time before completing their masterpieces.  For me I love the thrill of accomplishing the look I strive for when creating. In my space however, I like to be reminded to slow down and relax. Enjoying the simple things such as a warm cup of coffee and a good book. I suppose this is the sign of our times, where we are made to feel unproductive if we aren't multitasking. Remember to cherish the small things that bring us joy everyday...
 
And Happy Family Day for all my fellow Canadians.
I hope you are enjoying time with your loved ones today.
 
pictures found on pinterest

 


No comments:

Post a Comment