Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there. I truly believe it is the toughest job in the world. Today I spend the day with my Mom making arrangements for her Mothers funeral. My grandmother passed away yesterday and she is the last of my grandparents. We have been sharing stories and memories, and one thing that comes up in every story is that my Grandmother was always feisty,  sometimes to a comical fault, however she was the most loyal and protective mama bear to those she loved.

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

My Beautiful Grandmother


No comments:

Post a Comment