Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well it was a long trip and a lot of hard work, but the One Of A Kind show in Toronto came to a successful conclusion. Thanks to all my Thunder Bay friends who stopped in at my booth and said a hello, and gave me welcome breaks.. It was great to see so many familiar faces.  The show was a success, however it is great to be home, sleeping in my own bed.
 

 

So I return to work, nestled in the warmth of the studio, decked out with holiday cheer. Now that I have returned there will be new creations appearing, so be sure to stop in and say hello and browse awhile.                                                                                                                    
Don't forget we have extended hours for the holiday Season.            
 Tuesday-Saturday 11am-5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment