Sunday, October 6, 2013

Having a retail shop has allowed me to meet so many interesting and creative people. One such visitor is an extremely talented photographer. Laura Heerema has made a name for herself doing portraits for many families in Thunder Bay. She was kind enough to do some photos of my work for me, and they couldn't have turned out better. I am thrilled with them. I thought I would share a bunch of them so you can see what I have been working on for the One of A Kind show in Toronto.

















--------Be sure to visit Laura's photography page on facebook to see more of her beautiful work. Laura has also created a perpetual calendar full of great photos she has taken in the region. Of course we have the calendars for sale at Vintage Pixie Studio and they are only $20.00. What a great gift idea------------

No comments:

Post a Comment