Monday, November 17, 2014


A huge thank you to everyone that came to Vintage Pixie's house tour this past weekend. Because of your generosity we were able to bring 3 large boxes of non perishable food items as well as a cash donation to the Thunder Bay Shelter House. I am sure everything was appreciated. 
I would also like to give a special thanx to my helpers Patti, Holly, Suzie and my mom. Your help made the weekend a huge success and I couldn't have done it without you.
For those of you unable to make the tour, we took a lot of photos. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The turnout was great. I hope that everyone walked away with a plethora of inspiration and holiday spirit.


Many of the holiday decor seen in the photos above, is still available for purchase at Vintage Pixie Studio. Our holiday hours are Tuesday's thru Saturday's 11am to 5pm. Come by and let us help you bring some magic to your holiday Season.




No comments:

Post a Comment