Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday

OK, so I know I haven't updated you on the Petites Fleur's I have been working on. There is a good reason, sort of. I am making 20 of them. Sounds crazy I know, but |I thought I should get a head start on inventory for next year, if I am going to do the One of a Kind Show. That is the goal. As of now I have 16 of these little creatures unpainted and undressed so really not much to show just yet. That being said, I am a bit creatively A.D.D. so I started another project in the middle of these little faeries.
I had this wonderful shabby white frame that was an odd size, so I added some glass and have begun a floral mosaic. Here is where I am at so far...



My goal is to finish this mosaic and be finished, or close to finished all 20 of the Petites Fleur's, by next Wednesday. Grand illusions? maybe but one must have goals.
until then pixie giggles everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment