Monday, August 1, 2011

The Work Goes On...

I have been a bad blogger. Sorry friends, but life sometimes gets in the way. I have been working regardless of my absence here, so let's catch up. I finished all the petites fleurs including a tiny mermaid child.  I am happy with the finished product, what do you think?




















I have also begun a new line of house brownies which will be under the $100.00 price point. I think they will be quite fun.
here they are at the beginning stage.


I have also been very busy working on new designs for Halloween which won't be revealed just yet. As well, some great workshops for fall which will be posted soon.
The last bit of news is something for everyone. For the month of August all garden items and home decor will be 25% off. With the studio much smaller than the old shop I need to make room for fall and then Christmas so what better way, then to have a sale. You won't want to miss this.
until next time pixie giggles and faerie wishes...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    I wanted to tell you that your beautiful blue fairy is now living in Helsinki, Finland.
    My dear friend moved to Thunderbay some 20 years ago and she came to see us again this summer. I got a wonderful present from her, fairy made by you!
    Don´t worry, I'll take good care of her, she's very much loved :)))))
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete